JLG Provides latest Intercom System solutions.
Our intercom system models have long outgrown the image of the single-line, single-button door buzzer panel rather a wide range of communication and building management system.
JLG Intercom Systems are designed to accommodate a wide range of different systems.
Intercom components, communication channels and network links can be arranged into various layouts depending on the overall scope and individual requirements (e.g., performance, need to integrate existing equipment, etc.).
These are ideal for small for single user to multi users also with internal communication.
Wireless GSM based intercom
Let your phone grant access to your visitors
For single unit to multi unit complexes.
- First in the world to have an embedded SIM chip in an intercom Sim card theft solution, the MKIII does not need a SIM card to run.
- Built in operation of anti tamper hardware.
- Improved speed, performance, reliability and design
- Use less than 1W of power (That’s less than R10 per year in electricity fees).
- Resident’s telephone numbers can be changed over the Internet
- Remote control integration and management
- Pin code entry
- Bulk SMS to complex residential units
- Bulk e-mail to complex residential units
- Able to open multiple gates
- Allows for visitor departure control (Free exit facility)
- Comes standard with battery backup
- Ability to communicate with the guard
- Low running cost
- Little to no maintenance cost
- Individual unit reporting – phone bill and gate openings
- Both successful and attempted gate openings are reported
- Unlimited access control of residents via Nova remotes and pin code entry system
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor environment weatherproof enclosed and UV resistant
- Time based access control